NOTICE OF DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
This notice is provided to comply with certain provisions, including Section 512 (c), of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you are the owner of any copyrighted material and believe that your copyright(s) are being infringed by any person or business entity that operates a business on Entrabase web sites, you may contact Entrabase, through its Designated Agent named below. In your notice, please include each of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Entrabase.com, Inc. to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Entrabase, Inc. to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address and fax number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Agent for Entrabase, Inc. is Rich Diaz. You can reach him as follows:
Mailing address: 1610 Dell Ave. Suite Q, Campbell, California 95008 U.S.A.
Telephone: (408) 874-0650
Fax: (408) 874-0654
Copyright © 2002 Entrabase, Inc. All rights reserved.